Bestbuy.com is incorrect on availability

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ranger302, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Ranger302

Ranger302 New Member

Just an FYI. BB.com says the new touches are available so I ordered one for in store pickup. About an hour later I get a "Not in stock" note from them so I called them and they see the same thing. The site says stores have them, but the actual invetory system at the stores say they don't. My store is saying they will come on on the 13 and/or the 18th.
  2. trophynuts

trophynuts New Member

same here

yeah i wasted a trip to my local BB store as well....went there because of what the website said...the D Bag at the store said they'd have them tomorrow. My local Apple store says they don't know when their getting them in. ...which i think is BS but whatev.
  3. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Just went to Best Buy today and they didn't have any. I asked one of the workers and he said they are getting shipped to that store in October
  4. iCrosoft

iCrosoft New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah. I checked earlier today on BestBuy.com and it said that all of them in my area had them. But I just called mine and they had never even heard that there was a third generation Touch. When I checked ten minutes ago, it said there was one about 30 miles from here. And just now I checked and it said none of them had any...

Fffff. I really want mine. :/
  5. Ranger302

Ranger302 New Member

Website updated to now show "Not Available" in stores.
  6. trophynuts

trophynuts New Member

about time
  7. iCrosoft

iCrosoft New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Weird. They keep changing it. An hour ago I went on the site and it had the store locator again, but it only showed that one Best Buy about two hours from here. I checked again and the store locator was gone again.

Odd...
  8. hooger

hooger Banned

Got mine from apple.ca. seems easier than going to a store, and hoping for stock.