Bestbuy and futureshop

Discussion in 'iPad' started by luke99, Jul 5, 2010.

1. luke99

luke99 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Will Bestbuy or futureshop hold an ipad for me if i phone ahead? i live 3 hours from the nearest one and don't want to drive there and have them be sold out
  2. kevuk09

kevuk09 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    they might do if u get a good employee on the phone, just make sure they have more than say 5 in stock if they cant hold 1.
  3. zlesage

zlesage Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    This is wrong, I have specifically asked them to do this with many things I planned on buying and it is a first come, first serve basis. It pisses me off but, they are the ONLY store in my city that sells Apple products (except for weird authorized stores with horrible hours).
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Well, you can order one online, then have them ship it to you. Or you can even arrange a pick up. You can even just go online to check how many they have in stock at the store you're planning to go to.
  5. luke99

luke99 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    bestbuy is in store only and i can't order from apple because i need it by july 16. and bestbuy canada doesn't show the stock at each store
  6. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Oh okay, well, you can still check the store stock. Just go to the iPad page and press 'Check Store availability' if it says they have some in stock, hurry up and go

Please Register or Log in to view images