Best way to Jailbreak 1.1.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Cam, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Cam

Cam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    What's the best way to upgrade from 1.1.2, and at the same time upgrade+JB 1.1.3? I'm looking for something that...

. Can have the third-party apps soon to come.
    . Can have the iPhone apps+Wiggely stuff without problems.
    . Can have the Installer App without it ****ing up.
    . Is the least buggiest.
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

most people recommend the one from installer so try that one, its supposed to be "official"
  3. Cam

Cam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I tried the one from installer, but when I go back INTO installer, I get a "Main Script Error" problem. How do I fix this?
  4. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    first of all they all "supposedly do that" some works for some and some works for others...theres no real most buggiest way...in my opinion as i have used several is that this one is the best:
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30562

its just plain old easy. (i recommend restoring to 1.1.2jb. but u dont have to. to keep apps use bosstools move the apps, soft upgrade to 1.1.3 use bosstools again and move the apps and they'll all be bak for u.)

ive used the official dev team one through installer and it didnt work too well...it never changed nothing for me.)

the iptm's one aka ijailbreak/mobile works fine with the exception of the fact that it goes into recovery mode when u restart it a few times (i dont know why, might just be me).

i definately have ignored nate trues jb as its bad....it is a true jailbreak but it uses the iphone firmware....i havent gone near it but its supposedly very very buggy

ive done the first one numerous times with no problems...its soooo easy, just click type a little bit (ip and password) then it does everything for u including the jan update for ure apps and wiggling.

gl..

P.S those are the things that happen to me....it might not for u or it might go great. just dont hold me too it