Best way to get youtube vids into itunes

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by Gatzy118, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hi everyone! I was thinking maybe we could put together a few of the best ways to get videos from youtube and save them as mpeg 4 on your pc/mac. I personally use mozzilla download plugin and save as blahblahblah.mp4 then i use video to iphone converter from DVDVideoSoft. You will also find a youtube to iphone program but that has stopped working recently well at least for me anyway. Im sure everyone wants to know the easiest way to do this so post your methods!
  2. blurx

blurx Member

I downloaded a program called DVDVideoSoft Free Studio, and it allows me to convert the .flv files to .mp4 and able to be put into iTunes.
  3. mrv9292

mrv9292 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Why don't you just use MXtube?
  4. jhloa2

jhloa2 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i use mxtube and ssh them into itunes.
  5. negamaki

negamaki Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I use the same exact program and it is by far the best and easiest way to convert the videos.
  6. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if when you save them from the web select choose all file types or equivalent then type the name.mp4 it wont work as is but convert it use dvdvideosoft and it will work. Can someone clarify if the youtube to iphone converter is working? I think it may have been because youtube changed its format but it might be fixed.
  7. miseracord

miseracord New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I use the Videora IPT Converter... It's okay, but sometimes my vids are like really bright when they're converted. I'll give DVDVideoSoft Free Studio a try later on.
  8. ash09

ash09 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    MXTube is the best!
    For some reason, the videos look wayyy better on YouTube.app than the ones on Youtube.com. IMO, MXTube is the way to go, no converting! If you want them on your iTunes just SSH.