Best way for 2.0.2 (jailbroken) to 2.1 (jailbroken) without loosing all apps ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Homer Simpson, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    Hello

What's the best way to upgrade to 2.1 (jailbroken) from 2.02 (jailbroken and mobileinstallation[ed]) without loosing all my apps ?

THX
  2. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

• Flaming and/or trolling
    screw you and your nasty mobileinstallation hacks.

i've spent ~40 hours making apps, and it takes so much hard work and a ton of research to learn how to do these things, and you dont have the respect to cough up a small amount of metal or paper to legally buy it?

f*** u. end of story.

TapDial v2.0 alone took like 10 hours
  3. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

^ i agree
    people spend a lot of time on these nice apps
    and for you to ask which way is the best way, to upgrade and keep the illegal apps is obsurd.
    and you can't upgrade
  4. ribasj

ribasj New Member

I want to said thank you to DEV.org to be there always for us, Not like Ziphone he always talking crap, is been more than 5 months W/O any ziphone software, if you got any bring it on!!! stop talking crap zibri!!! Dev-org is the best ever , he ONLY took 24 hours to give us a new update software like 2.1. in both pwnage and quick pwnage, learn from the best which is DEV-ORG!!!!! keep it up Dave!!!!
  5. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I concur.
  6. cometobuy

cometobuy New Member

dont you have to patch mobileinstallation to go 2.1 ?
  7. giannaros

giannaros New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The appstore apps are stored in iTunes, they will be automatically installed when you ubgrade the firmware. If you have cracked apps (you mentioned mobile installation), then you should first put the mobile installation file into your iPod or iPhone and then sync the cracked apps. For your Cydia apps, try Aptbackup (you will find it in cydia). I have not used aptbackup before, so i don't know if it will work for you. I agree with the others for the mobile installation, though. It's like stealing.
  8. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

• Flaming and/or trolling
    some people dont have money to waste on f***in driving games and useless fish ponds, dickhead

too bad those 40+ hours kouldnt produce something useful so f*** you AND your trash apps

and the guy didnt even say he had cracked apps, he just wanted to know if he kould keep apps tht he got with the mobileinstallation crack. maybe hes like me. i happen to get free app ipa's because im having issues with the appstore and my ipod. but i dont get apps you pay for. so before you insult people make sure you hear the whole story
  9. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

my apps may not be of the top quality, but they do have a use, and you are being the immature one here. i dont see you spending your own free time contributing to this envirement of a hundred thousand people, creating software and putting your blood sweat and tears into the work.
  10. enforce3

enforce3 New Member

stop crying about that you spended time on your apps who cares he just asked a f***ing question,
    so plzz dont whine and starting crying jezus..

to homer u cant upgrade to 2.1 and not loose all of your apps.you have to start all over and do the sh*t all over again (hope you know what i mean with sh*t

Please Register or Log in to view images

) just use google and find your self a 2.1 sh*t,its not that hard ^^

hope i helped ya out homer ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.