Best upgrade to 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by gorexinfx, Feb 2, 2008.

1. gorexinfx

gorexinfx New Member

What is currently the beat upgrade to 1.1.3? I tried ijailbreak and got the iTunes connect screen. I've done ipodtouchmasters jailbreak and Summerboard doesn't work. Is there a jailbreak right now that everything currently works, or should we wait for the official 1.1.3 jailbreak? If I were to wait, what would be better to use right now- 1.1.1 or 1.1.2?

Thanks
  2. d00m42

d00m42 Member

it doesnt matter really if you chose to use 1.1.1 or 1.1.2, if it were me i would use 1.1.2. i am currently on the dev team jailbreak, and it is working fine.
  3. gorexinfx

gorexinfx New Member

Which one is that?
  4. iSecks

iSecks New Member

I suggest JBing 1.1.2, then using the Dev Team's official GUI upgrade [Currently version 1.1.3-3] which is on the Conceited Software repo [You have it by default]
  5. Tigerclaw

Tigerclaw New Member

I chose to totally restore mine back to 1.1.1, leave it blank apart from what I needed. That was BSD and SSH. Upgrade to 1.1.2, and jailbreak again, with BSD 2.0 and SSH, then I used the first Dev teams 1.1.3 jailbreak.

I don't think it matters which Dev team jailbreak you use, but definitely use the Dev teams method. It looks like those that did are having far less, or no problems

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. gorexinfx

gorexinfx New Member

The dev upgrade asks if I would like to restore the device. Should I?
  7. gorexinfx

gorexinfx New Member

Ok, so I installed the dev team 1.1.3 upgrade and the iTunes icon came up, i restarted my iPod and 1.1.3 was on it. But all the sources for the installer are not there? Is that supposed to happen? How do I get them back?
  8. gorexinfx

gorexinfx New Member

This is unbelievable. Now its not letting me sync my music with iTunes. I go to sync with Ipod, says its going to sync then just stops. Whats going on?
  9. robcoffee

robcoffee New Member

Turn off your computer and turn off the iPod by holding the top button until the slider appears. Restart the computer, then plug your iPod in and turn it on. If this fails try going to settings on the iPod then restore settings.
  10. Magically delicious

Magically delicious New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ijailbreak mobile is the best way to jailbreak to 1.1.3! My summerboard works great and the only thing that doesn't work is the icon arrangement customize.I was running 1.1.1 when i did this.I'm very happy with this change. ^^
    o