Best Trivia Game?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Husker Dude, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Husker Dude

Husker Dude New Member

Any games that don't get repetive? Anything that has all sort of genres especially movies. Something that keeps up with your process. Thanks in advance.
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I like Family Feud

Please Register or Log in to view images

As you go along, you unlock more families and with the money, you can purchase new clothes and stuff for your character.
  3. Husker Dude

Husker Dude New Member

Thanks for the reply I'll check it out, have you played TV Show King? The Game looks very well created.

Before I was thinking either Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader, or Who Wants to be a Millionaire, but they both look so simple.
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

TV Show King looks pretty good. I haven't played it, but it looks like it'll keep you busy especially with the multiplayer. As for Are You Smarter Than A 5th grader and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, I don't think you can progress through the game. Once you lose, you lose and you try again.
  5. Husker Dude

Husker Dude New Member

I might give TV Show King a try since it's only .99 cents. I don't mind starting all over again, in the other games they just don't look encouraging or entertaining.