Best time to buy iPod (2G OR 3G, it doesn't matter too much)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kassiebby1124, Sep 14, 2009.

1. kassiebby1124

kassiebby1124 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    After Thanksgiving, meaning Black Friday or the after-Christmas sale thingy? And which would be better? I have...a lot of music (not 1000 though) and I would like a lot of apps, as long as they don't take up TOO much space. The top two I'd want are Tap Tap and Sims 3, so if someone knows the amount it takes up that'd be great to know. =D Thank you
  2. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    If you have less than 1000 songs, the 8gb should be enough, even with a bunch of apps.

You wont find iPods cheaper on black friday, or on sale anywhere at any time (unless its a refurb or a previous gen model). So any time is okay to buy, unless its just before a new generation is about to come out.
  3. kassiebby1124

kassiebby1124 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    xD That would suck if that happened.

And thank you =] I like your avatar picture...thingy. Its cool
  4. Microsoft™

Microsoft™ Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    If you want A LOT of apps, I suggest 32 GB 3G. My apps alone take my 5.6 GBS.

Just my 2 cents though,
  5. Phillysoul11

Phillysoul11 New Member

Lets say hypothetically that apple does upgrade Oct 14th (or whenever the heck the rumors are now claiming). Does the warranty allow me to return it and get the newer one? If apple stops carrying the 2GS (3G) wouldn't that be the only way they could help me if my ipod was "conveniently" malfunctioning?