Welcome to the iFans Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Best texting app in Cydia?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by kevmonster, Aug 4, 2011.

1. kevmonster

kevmonster Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Whats the best one out there? Dont have texting on my phone and the ones in the app store kinda suck. Sucks ipods only have wifi:p
  2. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'd say BiteSMS all the way, its the best one I've used
  3. pineapple juice

pineapple juice Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 7
    I know its not really a 'texting' app, but Bluetooth IM is REALLY cool for iPod/iPad WiFi only users (or even iPhone users who don't want to use 3G) to IM someone close to them without WiFi.
  4. ess173

ess173 Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    im probably retarded for saying this as just like skype im sure the more people use it the slower and crappier the service will be, but i use textfree with voice. im living outside the country right now and can call and text/pic msg any US number for free. the voice is HD clarity on my ISP, whereas if I use skype it can be choppy and delayed at times. there i said it. now 3,000,000 people can hop on it and screw it up for me lol. also you get a real phone number which you can change. blocking people from calling/texing is super easy as well. i see that alone as a huge perk.