Best skin for ipod touch 4 (Guys PLZ help)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rohitbansal666, Sep 11, 2010.

1. rohitbansal666

rohitbansal666 New Member

Hi guys,
    I'm planning to buy a skin for ipod touch 4(whenever I get it).I've had a 1st gen touch for over 2 years and I know how it scratches,specially the back.I'm considering Gadgetshieldz & bestskinsever.
    I don't mind how complicated the process is,I'll manage putting it on..
    I plan to put this skin ONLY on the back and will pick up something like sena ultraslim or ikonic edge for the screen.
    As I've heard these skins r a bit rubbery,hence will I face any problem in sliding it down the pouch?It shouldn't be like it gets off every second day.I need a permanent solution to all these scratches without making it bulky and also maintaining the classy look.
    Can all these pouches really be sufficient to protect the screen?I don't carry it around much.
    I plan to use this ipod for atleast 2-3 years and hence need a perfect and long time solution..
    It would be really helpfull if any of guys who have used all these skins/cases can help me figure out...
  2. Lux2GS

Lux2GS Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I just ordered one from PhantomSkinz, I looked up on google, and everyone says their backskins are awesome, so I got the Chromium Carbon in Black, it will be shipped on the 13th

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. rohitbansal666

rohitbansal666 New Member

Well,since I just need to protect my back so I'm looking for cheaper alternatives for my back.Regarding the pouch I'm considering high quality ones as that would be much more exposed.I just need a back skin which is cheap,has good adhesive strength and is smooth so that it doesn't peel off on sliding into the pouch.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Help me out guys...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Any1 there,who have some experience of using thez cases?