best screenprotector/film to cover whole ipod

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by FrankDaTank089, Jan 8, 2008.

1. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

ok, I am trying to figure out what is the best screen protectors/film or whatever you call it, that will completely cover the whole ipod. I have a case on it right now, but I am getting tired off it, because one of the coolest features of the ipod touch is how thin it is, and the case kind of takes away from that.

maybe I'm wrong, but I thought there were a few out there. Which one is the best, and where to buy? Thanks!
  2. GregMac1213

GregMac1213 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm really happy with my Power Support Crystal film set. (I had to get it to go with my iSkin case since I accidentally ruined the screen protector that came with it. )

It covers the entire front. But it covers only the middle part of the back. I guess there's about a quarter inch exposed on each edge.

I really can't tell that it's on there. And it was super easy to apply. I was actually shocked at how easily it went on with no air bubbles after the disaster of trying some generic PDA screen protectors.

I got mine from the Apple online store. My local Apple store had sold out.
  3. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

yes, i have the same one as you, it is a really good screenprotector to go with my silicon case. But it depends what your money limit is...or budget or something.
  4. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I agree with greg they are the best out there. And actually me and greg have the same story to tell I 2 have an iskin and have the same film and the application is easy and i 2 messed up the cheap iskin 1.
  5. Drako

Drako New Member

Extreme mac sells like a toughsheild.. i use it .. its good ;D
  6. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

thanks guys, i actually bought the invisableshield before you guys started posting.
  7. Wambam1205

Wambam1205 Banned

invisible shield is excellent, i never worry about anything really happening to it and I forget its even there sometimes..and that lifetime warranty...tough to beat
  8. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

I'm loving the power support anti-glare. I agree that its the best out there. At first I had a belkin or something from target, it was total sh*t. Didn't even cover the whole screen. Waste of $13.
  9. AssLikeThat

AssLikeThat New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    can you buy invisible shield locally in canada?