Best Screen Protectors

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Darksyde6, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Darksyde6

Darksyde6 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    What're some of the better protectors out there? I've heard good things about Power Support films, and the same for Switcheasy, i've actually got a RebelSerpent on it's way to me, and i was thinking of trying out that one.

I've had a Zagg IS on my 3GS since i got it, it's starting to lift on the corners, and i'm noticing the "orange peel" effect seems to be more pronouced now than when i first put it on, to the point where it's really starting to bug me.
  2. utternutter

utternutter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    BSE is awesome! As a screen protector and all round protector.
  3. mangels09

mangels09 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  4. canardo93

canardo93 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  5. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Power support antiglare is brilliant, had it since xmas, and not one scratch (crystal scratched too easily though)
  6. Darksyde6

Darksyde6 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    There's another thing, i love the look of the crystal films, but i can't stand the fingerprint marks. But with anti-glare, i find it defuses the colors too much, well, the iSkin one i had on my old Touch 2g it did anyway, i'm not sure how good the Power Support ones are
  7. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Unless you like cleaning your screen protector constantly, and you like looking at yourself a lot, then grab a mirror screen protector. The one I have though has been peeling in the bottom left corner for awhile, maybe it's because of the rubber case... Anyway, I'd say get one that doesn't ruin the colors of the iPod screen, but is anti-glare at the same time.
  8. maxxdout

maxxdout Active Member

I've been using a ZAGG shield for a few months now and it still looks new. It may catch a few more fingerprints than other screen protectors, but it's extremely durable. The only scuff on it is from when I had my RAZR and iPod in the same pocket, leaned against them, and it created a little scuff that I "buffed" out, or just pushed out mostly with my fingers.
  9. Jhon Smitch

Jhon Smitch New Member

I've seen many tests and trials on YouTube about the screen protection and if it's needed or not..
    I bought a silicone case which included a thin screen protector that just lies right above it. I like it because you don't get many fingerprints on it and you don't get gunk build up like you would without the protector, so that it makes it easier to slide and tap!
    I think you should buy a case for it, find an inexpensive one though!
  10. Darksyde6

Darksyde6 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I got a Capsule Serpent last week, and decided to use the screen protector from that. Pretty good so far, a bit weird getting used to the feeling of it after the rubbery feeling of the Zagg, but it looks better