Best Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by alexguy96, Sep 29, 2010.

1. alexguy96

alexguy96 Well-Known Member

I've been thinking of which screen protector to get, and if they are worth it. Obviously most people will say Zagg, but it does have a high cost, and so does BodyGuardz. I'm not a fan of Zagg's "orange peel" type design, but what do you guys think? I was leaning towards Best Skins Ever, even though they don't give you solution. Any suggestions for those who bought some of these skins/screen protectors?
  2. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I reccomend a mirror screen protector, love it! looks amazing on 4g
  3. mangels09

mangels09 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I prefer Zagg. it isn't slick so its easier to hold onto. I don't know what people mean by the "orange peel". It doesn't affect viewing at all.
  4. mojoman0

mojoman0 New Member

I recommend a static cling screen protector and not a film type like zagg. Static cling type preserve the clarity and feel of the original screen. There are a few on amazon right now, but powersupportusa.com are well regarded, but not out yet
  5. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    orange peel does bother some people, as many other little things (tiny lightleaks

Please Register or Log in to view images

)

but BestSkinsEver, like Zagg will still have an orange peel look. This is because of the material used in them. If you want a screen protector without the orange peel look, I would stay away from adhesive shields and go with a static-cling protector.
  6. mojoman0

mojoman0 New Member

7. link07

link07 Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I would say the zagg invisable shield with a coupon you get from signing up for the iPad thing!!