Best RSS new reader app

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by dieselboy27, Jul 31, 2008.

1. dieselboy27

dieselboy27 New Member

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the rss apps available on the itunes store. I'm still using feeds on my 1.1.3 JB touch and was wondering if any of the current rss readers support googlereader like feeds does. I really don't want to have to input all my feeds manually.
  2. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well right now I'm using NetNewsWire and to be completely honest it's a littl limiting right now, but the only reason why I like using it is because I'm using the desktop version and it syncs with the web too! So if anyone else has a good alternative with more features it's be cool.
  3. I hate manually typing in the url....

They should make an app on the computer that syncs with it.
  4. dieselboy27

dieselboy27 New Member

I was really happy with feeds on the JB touch, but I haven't found a good replacement yet, and I'm not going to buy each one trying to figure it out. I have tried net news wire, simple rss and mobile news but they don't link with google reader and their implementation isn't the greatest

Please Register or Log in to view images

Hopefully someone here can give us a heads up on a good app for reading rss feeds. Maybe google will develop an app for us.