best Rock apps?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by that_guy, Sep 13, 2010.

1. that_guy

that_guy New Member

seeing as saurik bought rock and in a few days its going to be implemented into cydia, i have never been on rock so what i was wondering is if people wanted to post lists of either their favourite rock apps or possible the apps on rock that you cant get on cydia?
  2. applehacker

applehacker Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i have also not often used rock only cydia i thought that is a alternative to cydia
  3. lienhardi

lienhardi New Member

I'm using only cydia
  4. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Rock is simply an alternative installer to Cydia. Some think it has a better UI, and it is much faster than Cydia at times (due to some dangerous shortcuts, detailed in Surik's FAQ about the deal). The only differences in what is available is that Rock doesn't allow some certain shady repositories, and a few apps created by Intelliborn (creators of Rock) are only available in Rock. There's only a few things like Intelliscreen, most have alternatives available and all wil eventually be available on Cydia due to this collaboration.

Most of that info you can get (if you didn't already know it) by reading the FAQ on the home page of Cydia.