Best program for Offline Map usage?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by unknown force, Jun 6, 2009.

1. unknown force

unknown force New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Is G-Map the best for this? I would just like to know before i spend the money on it to make sure it works good offline with an ipod touch. Offmaps seems pretty confusing and it doesn't seem to have all the maps compared to G-Maps
  2. liammk

liammk New Member

you just inspired me to download offmaps its amazzing you can download an area from any were around the world!
  3. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I like the Maps application that the iPod comes with. It is free and gives me everything I need to know in an easy to use interface.
  4. unknown force

unknown force New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well the problem with the Maps application is that i need a wifi connection, but the majority of the time that i would be using it is when i'm in a car so its not that helpful
  5. Lavona

Lavona New Member

Yes I wish that apps would clearly state whether there needed to be a connection for them to work. I recently took a trip and added a number of apps that I thought would help but most needed internet access ... and the hotel access did not cover the Touch because it was a "paid" service