Best non rubber case for a touch?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by filberto, Oct 21, 2007.

1. filberto

filberto New Member

dont want a rubber case as this makes it near to impossible to remove the ipod from my jeans as the rubber is grippy.

What is the best non rubber case for the touch?

I dont really fancy a massive seethrough plastic thing as IMO, they are garish.

Please help me

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jason724

jason724 New Member

Same here, but I'm looking for a stylish holster type of thingy.
  3. Happyhow

Happyhow New Member

I have no idea what's out there ... but here are some guys who checked out 15 arm bands & cases models and then picked a DLO model.

My experience with cameras is that YOU HAVE TO HAVE It STRAPPed to your Body AT ALL TIMES ...otherwise the camera gets dropped. So I wrap my TV rempte with fuzzy grey water pipe insullation & electrical tape. I have not broke this one yet! So a $300 iTouch deserves something that will cushion a 3 foot fall. If I was a millionaire, I try wrapping the thing in a layer of double sided tape under and single sided tape on top. An eye sore to say the least!
  4. bklynsoulja

bklynsoulja New Member

just recieved a holster for my ipod touch and i love it i got it from ebay...here it is but the only bad part is that it from hong kong lol (took me a week tho)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vert-Leather-Ca...yZ118182QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yes the space look big but when i put it in it really doesnt move much as you think so plus im plannin to get the iclear case too and it should fit perfectly in this holster...=]