best level pack

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by makaveldon04i, Jan 22, 2008.

1. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

whats the most fun/most i physics alike level pack? i always find pointless ones....if anyone knows fun ones/ ones that are just like the normal i physics(it only has like 4 levels) post their names, thanks
  2. H3X

H3X New Member

Try mine: H3X's Vehicular Pack
  3. Farleybr

Farleybr New Member

Ya H3X's vehicluar pack rules!!! but i cant get past the level where its in the shape of an 'S' its like lvl 3?? any pointers H3X? o and the LightStreaks level is fun. I also consume lots of my time with iPinball

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

yea drive the car all the way to the end then draw a line up to the little edge on the upper left corner then draw another line to the finish and drive up it.

iPinball, Newton as a Child, Moo n Patrol, and the original sandbox are also good
  5. Farleybr

Farleybr New Member

o ya moo N patrol thats the one i forgot!! But thanks ill try that out and now that i think about it that sounds simple haha

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. atownxballa

atownxballa New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ya i beat h3x's level.

its the best iphyics level ever. make another map(s) please?!!
  7. jmccnz

jmccnz New Member

"dont spoonfeed people...let them do it themselves...god bless the search button"

Your signature is contradicting this topic as this is a question that has been asked many times.

That said, I think the Newton level pack is long and fun/challenging you should try it. Also, if you are looking for a pack similar to the original try mine: jmccnz's crayonpack. Its short at the moment but hopefully I can find time to make some more levels.