Best Laptop Backpacks?

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by €p1c, Aug 19, 2009.

1. €p1c

€p1c New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I have a 12.1 inch laptop (yes, it's a laptop not some dinky little netbook) and I'm looking for a laptop case, preferably a laptop backpack for school.

Anyone have any suggestions as to which backpack to check out?
    I want it to be able to hold textbooks and binders, etc. so no, I'm not looking for a laptop sleeve. Thanks
  2. utternutter

utternutter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Check out the Golla range of bags?
  3. d3xterity

d3xterity Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  4. Tarthen

Tarthen New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have a Logitech Kinetik 15.4" laptop bag. Very tough, will take a beating, has plenty of space, and isn't TOO expensive. Main pocket has two sleeves, one is just plain material, one is padded. You can fit a decent sized book inbetween these two sleeves (My thickish Eee with a binder behind it fits well and doesn't stick into me at all). It's also very, very comfy, nice large straps, a phone pocket in one (Can't fit my Touch in there though), all the straps and back are padded. The back pocket however is one side hard shell, a little net thing and the back of the padded sleeve in the main pocket. It's not where I would store anything fragile or large - it's not very big - but I use it for holding my sports clothes/work uniform, lunchbox (yes, I have one, and it's awesome, thank you), deodorant, maybe a book or two. Just general space for things that don't need super protection. Nothing will ever get crushed - the bag's outer side is a hard shell. Makes me look like a turtle - I'm not very big

Please Register or Log in to view images

I mainly use it for carrying around my "dinky little" 10" Eee, but it will handle (as the name says) up to 15.4" laptops.
  5. Xii

Xii New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Northface.
  6. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

7. Tarthen

Tarthen New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  8. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What kind of laptop do you have with a 12 inch screen? Thats kind of an odd size.
  9. Tarthen

Tarthen New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    They're most commonly "travel laptops" - regular powered laptops with an almost-netbook screen.