Best iPod Touch 4g Case till Switch Easy release new line.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by J23, Oct 13, 2010.

1. J23

J23 Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Hi folks. I am FINALLY getting my iPod Touch 4 on Fri. So far,( in absence of SE having no cases) the best I have found for a temp case is the Incipio Dermashot. It has a screen Guard (which is a must for me & Invisible shield is not relevant as I love SwitchEasy's Guards) but I can only find the Dermashot in Magenta or purple here in Canada. Does anyone know of a case that comes with a reasonable screen guard & a colour that does not make one's eyes bleed?
    Thanks for any help on this matter,
    J23
  2. Brand0n777

Brand0n777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I hope otterbox comes out with a case.
  3. J23

J23 Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Otterbox would be the 1 other case manufacturer I would consider.
  4. Anarchy95

Anarchy95 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Your lucky cause you can get those cases the ipod didn't even came to my country imagine by that how behind we are and most of sellers don't ship here so be happy with that cause i am getting my ipod in like 2 weeks when its coming here and i still don't have a case order witch needs around 21-30 working days.

Mr.Anarchy95
  5. Sccrfreak

Sccrfreak New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I wouldn't mind using a skin, Try phantomskinz.com
  6. yanks111890

yanks111890 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Use a stealthguard or BSE until you get a case. Stealthguards is just like 4 bucks for shipping and BSE if like 5 bucks for case and shipping.

No sense in paying $20 dollars for a cheap case to use for barely anytime
  7. Scosche

Scosche makes a badass case for the new itouch 4g, they make a hybrid silicon/poly case and include a rubber case with a wristband AND a front screen shield for the itouch 4g.
    They have awesome customer support... the cases are a bit expensive they range from 24 to 39 dollars but they are high quality and include alot of extras, give them a try... They also have an INTEGRATED kickback stand for the iTouch.
    I might actually make a video review and installation of BSE and this schosche case I bought so I'll let you know once it arrives.

www.scosche.com
  8. swingracex

swingracex Member

how much thickness does it add? i want to keep the slim form factor
  9. J23

J23 Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I purchased this exact case for my ipod Touch 3. Nice enough case. Points for the kickstand BUT be warned the case has 2 slots on the back (for the sports strap to go through) which is a fatal design flaw imo as the entire purpose for a tight Polycarbonate case is to give one's touch back coverage. These slots allow for all sorts of crud to get into, therefore under the skin & can potentially scratch the back of your Touch. I f your all about the sports then this may not be seen as big a problem but for me it was a deal breaker. It is fairly slim to answer your q.

Hope that helps,
    Regards,
    J23
  10. XxRedRumxX

XxRedRumxX Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    I use the Griffin Outfit Gloss case and it's a pretty decent case