Best In-Ear/ear buds with mic

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by mrbgpati, Mar 23, 2009.

1. mrbgpati

mrbgpati New Member

Ok, I've got an Ipod touch and just lost the original ear buds. So now I'm looking for some in ears/ear buds with a mic in the $100 and under range (I could possibly stretch it out to $150 if warrants the $50 price difference). Reason I'm looking for a set with a mic is because I also have a LG Dare and wanted to be able to listen to music while being able to make/take calls as well. So far I've been looking at the V-Moda Vibe Duo's & the Skullcandy FMJ's. Does anybody else have an other recommendations? I listen to mostly hip hop, reggae, danchall reggae & r&b. But I also listen to rock, dance, techno. So I do want a set with good clean bass.

Let me know what you guys suggest. Thanks.
  2. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Apple In-Ear Headphones with Mic - $79
  3. enels

enels New Member

I'd recommend the Radius Atomic Bass Earphones. They have awesome bass, are in-ear, and are only $50 (Even though they're for iPhone, it still works for iPod Touch and has a mic, unlike the iPod Touch headphones, which are $40).

Here's a link to the website: http://www.radiusearphones.com/store/home.php
  4. dancom96

dancom96 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'd say the V-Moda Vibe Duo.
  5. Guerilla Maab

Guerilla Maab Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    how long have you had them? i see reviews on Amazon saying they die after about a month...