best headphones for ipod

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Cam98, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Cam98

Cam98 New Member

i was wondering, what is the best headphones out there (ear buds)...in the price range 50-100...i had zen headphones $130, but got at discount price from best buy.....the right ear doesn't work after 3 months......had skullcandy before that right ear bud never worked after a month...

so i'm asking what is the best brand out there thats good and wont f*** up on me int he price range $50-$100..??
  2. vanhalenfanrob

vanhalenfanrob New Member

theres a cool pair of bose in ears for $100 ive been wanting to try out but not sure how good they are and if i want to spend that money
  3. Nevermind42592

Nevermind42592 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I got some Smokin' Buds by Skullcandy for 10 bucks on sale at FYE and they are amazing, best headphones i've ever used and they were only 10 bucks. deff check it out.
  4. Cam98

Cam98 New Member

had those, broke in a month....i liked them alot fit in my ear good, but just right ear starts to die...its like that with every headphones i have....right ear doesn't work after awhile...i dont know why
  5. steeped

steeped New Member

Maybe you should be looking for hearing aids between the range of $50-100. JKS.

On amazon, you can purchase a legit copy of CX 300 headphones for about $45. Best earbuds I have ever tried. Amazing bass, great fit. I only had it for a few months, but if the right earbud fades, I'll be sure to tell you.
  6. Cam98

Cam98 New Member

lol hearing aids...

cx 300, my friends told me about them...maybe i give them try.
  7. dano

dano New Member

i just got the Vmoda Vibes from Amazon! Best earphones i ever had..
  8. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Skullcandy... good quality at a good price ^^
  9. kuecker_dj09

kuecker_dj09 New Member

ive got Shure SE110. got em for just at 100 bucks at best buy. they are comparable to the in ear Bose headphones.

Skullcandy is good too...ive got their DJ headphones..but i havent had a problem with them for 3 months
  10. ollie77

ollie77 New Member

I've got the Bose in-ear headphones and the sound quality is really good. They're designed for digital sound and are definitely worth the money.

The only other in-ear headphones that I've tried that are better are Shure SE420's (they've got dedicated tweeters and woofers) but they cost a lot more...