Best Full Case For iTouch (2G)

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by cwk132, Nov 2, 2008.

1. cwk132

cwk132 New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum after doing a lot of searching the past few days and it seems like you guys are the people to ask about ipod touches. I just got one a week ago and it hasn't left my house yet because I haven't gotten a case yet. I am looking for a case that I can put my itouch into that completely protects it (for bringing it in my backback or when traveling) for when it is not going to be in use. I don't want to see the screen at all or anything, and I would prefer a hard case over a soft leather sleeve. There are some cool wood cases that are exactly what I want but they are $70 so I am looking for a cheaper option (plastic?). Thanks for your help, Charlie.
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

try a capsule touch
  3. ThrowAway

ThrowAway New Member

You say you don't want leather (I love my Belkin folio for the protection it offers) I haven't ever seen a "solid" hard case before.

Anyone got a link to one?
  4. cwk132

cwk132 New Member

5. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    EEEWwwww wood cases are not cool, especially ones that cost $80
    just get a CapsuleRebel from Switcheasy
  6. ThrowAway

ThrowAway New Member

^ I agree with the "EEwwwwwww"

Wood's a bit to retro for me!

Have a look at the leather folios. Most of the manufacturers have at least one in their line ups.
  7. cwk132

cwk132 New Member

i liked the wood case because it was the most bulletproof looking case i could find, i dont want someone to kick or throw my backpack and have my screen get cracked. some of the leather folios look pretty nice actually i would still have to be careful with it in a backpack or something though.
  8. Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    here are some good leather cases. i got the elega and a best skin ever, im happy.
  9. cwk132

cwk132 New Member

Thank you guys for some good options for cases, I think I will get a few for christmas and pick my favorite. I also have been looking for a cable (RCA I tihnk) that I could use to connect my iPod touch to my car's head unit to play music and also charge the ipod when its plugged in. I haven't found any difinitive answers on a cable that would work on the 2g ipod touch and would also charge it, so if any of you guys know of one that would be really great. Thank you all, Charlie.
  10. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

i just got mine today and i bought the incase cover, its pretty good.