Best case to get in Canada?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Flamey87, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Flamey87

Flamey87 New Member

Hi, I'm in Ontario, and I've been trying to get a nice case for around $30. I want to get something like the NeoTouch or Incase Slider (not the Incase Slider however), but I don't know where to find a case like that within Canada.

I am absolutely not looking to get something shipped from America, as I purchased a NeoTouch from an eBay vendor that ended very badly. Not only did it take a full two months to arrive, the vendor sent me a CapsuleNeo, for the iPhone, and hasn't replied back in over two weeks.

Anyway, yeah, I would really like a case similar to the two, preferably with a screen protector. Would I find something like that in an apple store? Are there any other places to look besides the apple store, that isn't highly marked up?
  2. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

3. yyyy2999

yyyy2999 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yea i live in toronto. I think you can find only a few very good cases in toronto, you can get an incipio feather in futureshop and an incase slider at the apple stores. The feather is 30$ with 2 screenprotectors but the incase is 40$ with an S stand for viewing movies and such. I think the incase is better although i never tried it myself, but i also hear that it can give your ipod nasty scratches. So i think feather is the way to go.
  4. Flamey87

Flamey87 New Member

Thank you for the help guys. I really don't want to pay $50+tax+shipping (NeoTouch @ London Drugs) for something that costs $30 in America. I've run out of patience in that regard, so I think I'll just drop by FutureShop and pick up a Feather.
  5. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Before you do that, check out the Griffin Wave. they're available in the great white north and it's an awesome case.
  6. Flamey87

Flamey87 New Member

I thought about the wave, but my iPod has some really deep scratches on the back, and an engraving I don't want to see. Futureshop was sold out, I guess I'll just wait a bit and see what's available.