Best case in the UK

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by livnew, Dec 31, 2008.

1. livnew

livnew New Member

Hi i'm looking for a good silicone case that is quite cheap but reliable and doesn't scratch my 2g touch.

I saw the SwitchEasy Color but that is from the US, is there something like that in the UK?
  2. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Silicone cases are generally horrible, Search around. A good hard case (Like Griffin Wave) will be best. I live in the UK too, I was going to buy a switcheasy case (from their Europe Store) only to be greated by a heafty £17 delivery.
  3. livnew

livnew New Member

Why aren't the silicone cases any good?
  4. NobleRooster

NobleRooster New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    In my history with silicone cases on cell phones, I've hated them. They stretch and get loose, snack coming out of your pocket, and hold dirt (so do hardcases, but it seems to stick to these).

I have a hard case by Body Glove and I love it. It's made of plastic and snaps onto the touch in two pieces. It also fits nice and snug, so very little dirt gets into it.
  5. livnew

livnew New Member

The ones I seen are quite bulky, I really want to keep the thing feel to the iPod whilst protecting it. At the moment I got a leather flip case but it is quite chunky and it is rather hard to access every two minutes since the flip side gets in the way.
  6. Evostance

Evostance Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Silcone cases are horrbile.

Get a Gelaskin, nice and thing, built like a brick sh*thouse, its so thin and you cant scratch the ipod.
    Come in a variety of funky designs are are definatly not tacky

Please Register or Log in to view images

Heres mine:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Recommended 100%, absolutly brilliant. All my friends with iPhones are jealous and are getting them