Best case for iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by ipodtouch123, Jun 4, 2010.

1. ipodtouch123

ipodtouch123 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Wat is the best case for iPhone 3G? I was looking at the speck candyshell case but was wondering if theres anything cheaper and maybe even better. Thanks.
  2. Darksyde6

Darksyde6 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It all depends what you're looking for in a case. Hard shell, silicone, hybrid, plastic. Do you want maximum protection, minimal protection.

Alot of people swear by the Candyshell in terms of looks and protection. I personally love the Switcheasy CapsuleRebel series. I have a white Rebel Serpent on my iPhone right now, and i feel safe and secure with it on there.
  3. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    iSkin solo silicone cases are my favorite by far. I've had three different cases, hard transparent, hard black, those crappy plastic ones, before getting the silicone, and it's amazing. I've got one in green, and another in red.
  4. ipodtouch123

ipodtouch123 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i was looking at that too.... do u have the solo one and the solo Fx? if so, which one do u think is better?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I actually dont care what type as long as it isnt sticky and doesnt attract lint and stuff... i was reasearching a little on iskin solo.... seems good....
  5. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    The candy-shell is a silicon case with a plastic coating, so it's protected and easy to slide in-and-out of pockets.

I love my candy-shell. A very nice case. I haven't needed a new case in almost a year, so $35 isn't a bad asking price...

And it has a screen protector.

If you get a candy-shell, get something that isn't black. Black shows scratches way to easily... I like the moonshell white one or whatever, with black silicon and white plastic.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I have Solo and it fits perfectly, and feels pretty good.