Best Case For 2g iPod?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by supersexyniceguy, Mar 16, 2009.

1. supersexyniceguy

supersexyniceguy New Member

anybody know a good looking case for under $100?
  2. Alok

Alok New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Mine was $3 LOL!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

But it's great, I love it
    Make sure you buy it ONLINE, and not in a store, it'll be /way/ cheaper

3. Skribblez

Skribblez New Member

Mine are the beklin ones ( dunno how to spell ) those are pretty good and durable. Mine was on sale for 20$ ;D
  4. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

dude the best cases are under 50 bucks haha.

the otterbox defender is AMAZING for protection. if you feel that you drop your ipod too much, get that.

rebeltouch is the popular one with most people. i haven't understood the hype, but hey i do not go along with everyone else

speck makes amazing silicone cases. the speck pixelskin is probably the best kind of silicone cases out there. don't stretch, don't tear, minimal to no dust at all.

ifrogz has a nice silicone wrap. very nice and durable (although i think the speck is more durable)

invisible shield or best skins ever are good if you just want a back or screen protector.
  5. Sonny2Gunz

Sonny2Gunz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Speck ToughSkin

I have the Speck Toughskin, which was surprisingly hard to find a review for. It's awesome if you're into the chunky look. It basically resembles an offroad tire tread pattern. Great grip, excellent protection but it will pick up hair dust etc., not a ton but i've noticed it.
  6. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I guess instead of starting a new thread I'll hijack this one. I'm looking for a new case, I'll keep the budget of $100, and the case I currently have is linked in my sig. I'll separate the rest into what I want so it's easy to read.
    Protection:I'm really careful with my iPod so I really don't need a case, I've had a Touch for over a year and a half now and dropped it twice, on carpet. But I am concerned that my friends will (and have come very close to) drop it.
    Looks:I'm big on looks, I really like the original backing of the iPod, but InvisibleShield's don't work for me. I want something that's visually appealing.
    Feel: By far the most important, I want something that fits snug and feels good to the touch.
    Grip: I don't need grip, because I'm so careful with it, I don't need something textured, and I don't want something that traps lint.
    Currently I'm looking at this, actually I like their 3G cases a lot, but they don't make the same styles for 2G's.
  7. BTslo

BTslo New Member

8. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  9. Seth360

Seth360 New Member

10. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thanks for the post! They look pretty good...Unfortunately, I maxed out my sig and can't link it there

I'd like it better if they put their logo on the back of the case, they have a cool logo.