Best Buy Trade In Program

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by insanebinky, Sep 22, 2008.

1. insanebinky

insanebinky New Member

Not sure if anyone knows about this, but ive seen a lot of people saying, "i cant get much for my 1g ipod touch", or "i couldnt sell it

Please Register or Log in to view images

"
    So i thought id post this.
    Best buy has this trade in program where you accurate describe your device, they give you a quote, you accept, print out a shipping label, ship it, and receive a bestbuy gift card.

so being overwhelmed with how awesome the 2g is, i did it.
    I sent them my 16gb ipod touch 2g, which i described as "some minor scratches but working" [there are 4 categories to chose from, and the next one down was "major scratches or cracked", so i think i chose the right option.] for $194.
    Didnt receive it yet, cant wait.
    I went to the apple store in my local mall over the weekend to look at it, but i couldnt really tell speaker quality bc its always so noisy in there. But I got i good idea that its pretty loud and good. The curve feels very...awkward. Cant wait for the griffen nuform or incase for the 2g.
    LINK
  2. simply_muzik

simply_muzik New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    was this in canada or US? i live in canada and i hope it works! great to know!
  3. Noisemaker

Noisemaker Banned

:facepalm:

Why would you sell a 16GB 1G for less than the cost of an 8GB 2G? Yeah. It's new. We've got that. But that's less than half of what you paid for the thing. What's the point of that?
  4. Lienutus

Lienutus Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i think you're looking for this
    ............................................________........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................”:,........
    .....................,?......................................................\,.....
    .................../...........................................................,}....
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
    .............../...................................................,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
  5. Storm Surge

Storm Surge New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    that site is a rip-off