Best Buy Repair Policy?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by HTXMEX, Dec 20, 2008.

1. HTXMEX

HTXMEX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    1st get Ipod messed up and I took it to best buy (I have the 3 year apple kit thing). They said it was a problem with the hardware and were going to have to replace everything. So they told me to come back in 2 weeks. Its been 2 freakin months!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Im so fustrated I have been going every week and they tell me next week next week it'll b ready. I don't know what to do?!? Do I have to wait and b stuck with my sister's old Ipod like I have been?!? what would you do

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I would wait patiently. You're lucky you have an iPod to listen to music while you wait =/
  3. *MATT JAM3S*

*MATT JAM3S* New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i think you should go in there and polietly tell them you have been waiting 2 months, and talk to a manager, and make sure it gets done.
  4. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I agree. I bought some speakers there, and had to have them replaced, and it took like 6 months, and the only way I got it done was by being a pest. I went in every day for awhile.
  5. mbuc91

mbuc91 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    If you complain and talk to the manager you will most likely end up getting it back a lot sooner. (But if you are 13 then I would get one of your parents to do it, they'd be taken more seriously.) I work as a technician at Staples and if someone complains to my district manager, he does whatever he can to make sure they shut up.
  6. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

u should definetly just walk in there, and make sure they get ur sh*t done, ok