Best Blue-tooth Headphones (A2DP)

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by APV, Mar 22, 2009.

1. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I want people to post their views on the best stereo Blue-tooth headphones.

I Just want to have a list of other opinions on the best set to get.

I think I should get these:

Motorola S9 Bluetooth Headphones

Please Register or Log in to view images

LINK: http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Blue...9?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1237645454&sr=8-9

DESCRIPTION: Stylish, comfortable and engineered with cutting-edge Bluetooth wireless technology, the Motorola S9 helps provide wireless access to music and voice calls - while on the go. Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled stereo music phones and with iPod players equipped with the TEN Technology naviPlay Bluetooth Stereo Adapter for iPod (sold separately), the Motorola S9 is perfect for delivering favorite tunes and connecting you to calls wirelessly with lightweight design.

I know the phone features won't work, but I think those are the ones to get, since right now they cost less than $50, and they are my favorite color combo.

Post some nice stereo Blue-tooth headphones.
  2. vtaran

vtaran New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i have that same exact pair and it works just fine the forward and back music buttons dont seem tovwork with the 3.0 software YET but they will i have a feeling
  3. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Well they wont work unless Apple updates the profiles on it, so far they only have A2DP on the 2G iPod touch, which is why I put that in the title.

If they work great, I might just click buy. But a few other choices might persuade me otherwise.

I would like somebody elses views on different products. Or the same product, doesn't matter.
  4. shnapple212

shnapple212 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i was just wondering besides using the bluetooth adapter for headphones is there anything else you can use it with? thnx
  5. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    The built-in Blue-tooth receiver in the iPod touch 2G that is unlocked by the OS 3.0 update.
  6. willdacracka

willdacracka Member

Device:
    iPhone
    he's got a 1g
  7. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Ah, I didn't look at that...

Well I rally hate any of the Blue-tooth accessories for iPods, they always are never good, there is one, from Sony, but it is expensive.
  8. dlstc

dlstc Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I tried the Motorola S9's and found them to be uncomfortable. Every time I tilted my head/chin up, they would run against the back of my neck and get knocked out of my ears.

I went with the Jaybird wireless headphones with their own bluetooth dongle. I can sync them with my iPod and my Motorola phone. When a call comes in, the music pauses and they automatically answer the call. When the caller ends the call, the music starts up where it left off, and I don't have to touch a single button for the entire operation.

I hope the 3.0 OS unlocked bluetooth will be compatible (A2DP) with my headphones. While the dongle's not a huge deal, it does limit my case choices.

Diana
  9. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  10. iblackwind

iblackwind New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch