Best 3rd party app for creating music playlist.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ivanwolf, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Ivanwolf

Ivanwolf New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi all,

I wanted to know if anyone knew of any app that was good for music/videos in terms of creating a playlist, one that isn't iTunes. I have a jailbroken Touch 32GB with the latest firmware, and only app I found that works well is AVPlayer. However, I noticed I can't create a playlist (for like if I'm in the car and don't want to constantly pick another song once one is done). Does anyone know any other 3rd party app that can create a playlist? I tried dTunes once but it didn't seem to work right for me. Or, maybe it was because I had my music in a different folder (iTunes_Control/Media).

Any ideas?
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I've heard of one called MyPlaylist in the AppStore, but I've never tried it.
  3. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Theres one called pwnplayer, but its on Cydia and it doesn't work for 3.0+ (at least for now)
  4. Hotgettinghotter

Hotgettinghotter New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    There is also a app called iPlaylist Creator in the app store.
  5. Ivanwolf

Ivanwolf New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Awesome, I got iPlaylist Creator in, looks good. Just one more question: What folder (when using WinSCP) inside /var/mobile/ would I find to put my music into so that the creator could find? I'm currently searching through the Forums and on Google but having a hard time finding the answer.