Belkin ClearScreen Overlay

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by haphadon, Jul 22, 2009.

1. haphadon

haphadon Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I have a 15$ giftcard at Bestbuy and was looking around for an Ipod Touch case and came up with this product:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10117006&catid=25953#

I know this won't protect the iPod from falling or anything like that but since I have a case I would use it too prevent finger prints ect... So I was wondering if any of you guys had any experience with this product or similar ones and how are they.

Also are they easy too put on and does it involve any liquides?
  2. cOde0010Joy

cOde0010Joy Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    ...made me lol

anyways, i think they're the same with other screen protectors... i find it hard to put because you need to remove every speck of dust on the screen of your ipod to put it (obviously) and most of the protectors i got don't actually "fit" exactly.... there's this less than a millimeter gap on the sides and on the home button and i'm kind of a perfectionist...

it has instructions with it so you can just follow them.. it comes with a cloth to wipe the screen and i also got a small card to remove the bubbles you get when you attach it... it doesn't involve any liquids and you can remove and put it back easily.
  3. haphadon

haphadon Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yep that part is funny but I bet someone would think it really did have an iPod included, infact couple people I know would

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyways thanks for your opinon I will go check it out and see if I think it is worth it

4. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well, i've put on my share of screen protectors and i would recommend the power support ones. they might all be the same, but whatever.

if you wanna know, heres how i recommend putting them on:
    -turn your ipod off
    -clean your ipod with the included black cloth thing or eyeglass cloth until its PERFECT
    -line up the screen protector with the cover on so that the sticky side isnt exposed
    -take a couple of drops of water and drip them over the face of your ipod-its not as sensitive as you think
    -peel off the cover on and place the screen protector on your screen
    -use a credit card to remove all the bubbles

once all the bubbles are gone, there should still be some water under there, but dont worry

-take the credit card and push harder, squeegeeing out about 95% of the water
    -let it sit overnight and enjoy your completely invisible screen protector the next day!

i used this method and never had a single bubble or problem and my ipod works perfectly