Before i upgrade

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by 6ironmaiden9, Apr 7, 2008.

1. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

when i got my ipod the day it came out or after it w/e i jailbroke it as soon as i first touched it i plugged it in and used the HARD HARD HARD HARD method of jailbreaking it which i had to actually pretty much manually jailbreak it the like 80 step one and since then i have restored then usesd the simpler visit one site and jaiilbroken method.. Well im tried of 1.1.1 and i want to move on up to 1.1.3 and not 1.1.4 cause i heard its unstable... Now i have some questions

First of all what new things do i get with 1.1.3

What jailbreak should i use *I want the most efficient but simplest you have

Please Register or Log in to view images

* "I only have windows now mac"

And i have bought ALOT o songs on itunes straight from touch and how do i port them from itunes since i'll lose em....

Will i have installer when i jailbreak to 1.1.3 and must i restore to 1.1.3 then jailbreak? or jailbreak straight from 1.1.1

will everything i need like bhd or w/e subsystem and trip pogostick and all that be pre-installed? thanks for answering if you do.. also sorry about spelling mistakes

Btw indoing this is there anything i should worry about?