Been a while... Getting new touch tomorrow...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kris142, Jul 7, 2010.

1. kris142

kris142 New Member

It's been quite a while since I've posted here.. Maybe 2 years?
    Anyway.. I had my first ipod touch since about 2 days after the original (1st Gen) ever came out, well long story short, I got it jailbroken 2 years ago, then finally managed to get it stolen about a month ago. I'm looking to maybe purchase a new one tomorrow. What's different with the Jailbreaking? What tools do I need? I'm going to buy the newest one, which I don't even know what gen that is, but I'm sure its going to be size 32. (I don't know my GB from MB

Please Register or Log in to view images

)

My itunes Is up to date, I'm pretty sure the OS on the ipod will be up to latest date. I'm on a 24" iMac. I just need a software reference, and firmware reference if that's how it all still works. Sorry I'm a bit caffeinated right now, don't mean to bugg you with this useless post. Thanks guys.
  2. Gangsta692

Gangsta692 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    iOS 4.0 is out and this mean we have to wait for Comex jailbreak for mc models and the new iPhone. (correct if wrong) Hopefully after a jailbreak has been released all you will need is to download it, plug in your iPod and press "jailbreak". I've got an iPod Touch 32GB(1024mb = 1gb) and I love it because it has the hardware of a 3GS iPhone. The 8GB version of the latest generation (3rd) has hardware from the 2nd Gen iPod Touch.