Been a while... Getting new touch tomorrow...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kris142, Jul 7, 2010.

1. kris142

kris142 New Member

Jan 16, 2009
    It's been quite a while since I've posted here.. Maybe 2 years?
    Anyway.. I had my first ipod touch since about 2 days after the original (1st Gen) ever came out, well long story short, I got it jailbroken 2 years ago, then finally managed to get it stolen about a month ago. I'm looking to maybe purchase a new one tomorrow. What's different with the Jailbreaking? What tools do I need? I'm going to buy the newest one, which I don't even know what gen that is, but I'm sure its going to be size 32. (I don't know my GB from MB

Please Register or Log in to view images

My itunes Is up to date, I'm pretty sure the OS on the ipod will be up to latest date. I'm on a 24" iMac. I just need a software reference, and firmware reference if that's how it all still works. Sorry I'm a bit caffeinated right now, don't mean to bugg you with this useless post. Thanks guys.
  2. Gangsta692

Gangsta692 New Member

Apr 23, 2010
    iOS 4.0 is out and this mean we have to wait for Comex jailbreak for mc models and the new iPhone. (correct if wrong) Hopefully after a jailbreak has been released all you will need is to download it, plug in your iPod and press "jailbreak". I've got an iPod Touch 32GB(1024mb = 1gb) and I love it because it has the hardware of a 3GS iPhone. The 8GB version of the latest generation (3rd) has hardware from the 2nd Gen iPod Touch.