Beats Spin?

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Dónde?, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Dónde?

Dónde? New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I first saw these bad boys when I played DJ Hero shortly after it's release, and ever since, the site has just said "coming soon".

This is sort of... useless, so I was hoping that someone hear would have a more definite answer.

So when is it, this summer, this winter, when?
  2. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I think that they would come about the same time as the diddybeats, but those are already out I believe (at bestbuy,) so I can't really say. Why would you want them though? If they sound like the Studio Beats they sound great, but there are probably better alternatives that cost less and don't give you the horrible image of owning beats by dre...

Oh wait...

Well, the cups "spin" behind your ear so you can have one un-occupied, but like I said, there are alternatives. (Please no skull-candy though. That's an un-wise choice.)
  3. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member

4. Jas1222

Jas1222 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Unless you're a DJ i'd recommend the Studios.

Difference with the Spins are that, well, they're designed with DJs in mind, dual output, 'chain linking' headphones, unpowered (smart move for DJs) but sacrifice sound quality and studier build. When mixing you could have 1 track playing in 1 ear, and another in the other and just keep spinning the earcups which, I guess, would make it a whole lot easier for DJs

I suggest you regularly check out the 'Beats By Dre' Facebook page as they update the page about their products and answer peoples questions.

It would be early summer I suppose, end of may/start of june. The diddy beats are released properly in may.

EDIT: Spins drop at June the 20th at selected Best Buy stores ..