BeatMaker Help

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by littlelarry33, Jul 29, 2008.

1. littlelarry33

littlelarry33 New Member

I just got beatmaker and a made a quick beat and now I am trying to upload it to my computer for iTunes. Also when making a song is there a way to record a section of the beat you are trying to make without playing the background of the whole beat.
    For example I want to end with a loud boom but every time i want to record one thing and hear it by itself, it plays the entire song in a loop.

Also what is the difference between .bms and .bm because there is one .bms for my beat and one .bm
  2. junior2oo

junior2oo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I have this very same problem. I looked it up and it looks like the new release of 1.3.2 Doesn't work on many 2.2 ipod touches and iphones. They're working diligently on an update so waiting is probably the best solution. I heard that 1.3 works is that's any help to you.

Edit:I did a little more research ad If you try putting you ipod/Iphone in safe mode (Sbsettings->Power->Safe Mode) And launch the app it might work, but there's not guarantee.