Bearshare to the IpodTouch 2g 16gb???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by yankeetim92, Dec 31, 2009.

1. yankeetim92

yankeetim92 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Is there a way to get the music off of bearshare to my ipodtouch? even if i have to manually do it?? because i got a new laptop because my old one died and i need to download music and put them on there?? Any Help. And also is FrostWire good? Like do it have virus on it like limewire does?????
  2. d.wig

d.wig New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Any P2P software cannot be trusted, all contain viruses, you'll get a virus/trojan or malware eventually if you do use any sort of P2P software. Buy CD's or individual songs legally and you wont have any conventional problems transferring songs to your ipod touch.
  3. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  4. elphaba

elphaba New Member

Convert the WMA files to MP3 or ACC

First of all, Bearshare is not a pirate site - like Limewire - it's a paid service ($8 a month).

About music files, first, Bearshare can manage and download the music to your iPod itself. Also, when you download a song there are two options for the download (1) is to download as MP3 which can go through iTunes or (2) is WMA format, which can't.

If your library is in WMA you can buy a conversion program like Sound-Taxi to convert WMA to MP3 or ACC formats (which iTunes will accept).