be careful with screen shot

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Brill301, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Brill301

Brill301 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i left screen shot on and my ipod touch ran out of battery... Then i plugged it in to charge and it restarted over anx over for about two hours! So make sure if your ipod hAs little battery left, turn screen shot OFF!
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i have a thread on possible problems with screenshot.app, so could you post this again on this thread

I am not saying you shouldn't have made this thread because it deals with a different problem, I think my thread would benefit from your input.

Thanks.
  3. sean22

sean22 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Screenshot app just made me have to restore my ipod,i dont trust that app anymore untill it gets an update to fix it
  4. Joseph_nguyen

Joseph_nguyen New Member

Yeah, I also have to restore my ipod due to the problem of Screenshot app. Be aware of this app.
  5. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You guys seriously restored your iPods?? I turned my iPod off with screenshot once. It wasn't an easy fix, but at least I didn't have to restore..... Also, the creators of this app are working on a fix.

EDIT: Sean22, your signature amuses me so. Only 2 times?? No offense but I've had my fair share of serious problems that I sometimes had to live with for over a week, but I've never restored...