Battle of the beasts

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by SmoothTroopa, Jul 7, 2008.

1. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Like with the Zombie mini-game on facebook, all iPhone users could have zombie (or mutant, or zombie-hunter, or whatever) avatars, and whenever two iPhones get too close, they start to battle. It'd be super-funny if they did this on their own, so you could just be walking along and you and another dude's phones would suddenly go batsh*t making fighting and gurgling noises.

You'd win persistent points, which would be tracked by a central database on some website, so you could see who trumps who. Each time you fight someone who is stronger than you, and you lose, you wouldn't get points but you'd get some of their "DNA" on you, which your creature could incorporate to become stronger. But, there'd be diminishing returns for fighting the same person over and over -- essentially you get zero points for attacking a creature with the similar DNA, so you want to find diverse creatures. You'd be much better off wandering around downtown and fighting strangers, because then you'll get a lot more possible mutations for your creature, and a lot more points for victories you make.

This what ive found on this site http://wilshipley.com/blog/2007/10/video-game-ideas-iphone-sdk-edition.html .
    I think it would be one of the best games for the iphone/ipodtouch.
    So anyone wiling to make it?
  2. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
  3. dwonder3

dwonder3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Um I couldnt help ya. You posted this in the wrong section. I think you meant game request...
  4. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Ohh, thanks for noticing. But can i move it somehow?