Battery

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chillen, Sep 11, 2010.

1. chillen

chillen New Member

does anyone else notice that once your battery is completely drained and u charge it, it takes long to turn on again, like longer than 3g
  2. legendarytrainer

legendarytrainer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    huh? im really just not sure at all what you mean by turn it on. do you turn it off after you charge it? or just put it to sleep? explain a little more, please.
  3. 12lochte

12lochte New Member

You probably put a bunch of apps on it.. takes a while longer..
  4. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    If you drain the battery until it turns off completely and won't boot up again (low battery icon on boot up), then it takes a while to restart it up (It has something to do with how the system reads battery charge. But if you let it charge 10 minutes before booting up, it will boot up normal.

If you're not draining the battery like this, it shouldn't change it. Some boots are longer than others... It's just a coincidence that this happens when it's plugged in.
  5. chillen

chillen New Member

i drained it until it completely turned off and put on the charger then it took a while to boot up again and when it finally turned on the battery meter said i was 50 percent, i was like wtf it was just dead 2 minutes ago, sorry it is hard to explain
  6. JoeShades

JoeShades Member

i plugged in my ipod to charge, it was down to 20%, 10 minutes later it is 60%, i find this very odd