Battery Wont fully charge?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gex00, Feb 11, 2010.

1. gex00

gex00 New Member

Ok I dont know whats up with my itouch...

I enabled this one feature that came with my theme called "Blue Thunder" and the feature is something called "Supreme Preference" and in it, it has this thing called "Battery Percentage" so I enabled it

For some reason today while I was charging my ipod it just stucked on 95% (Battery Percentage said so) so I waited for a couple of hours (3 to be exact) but it wont progress for some reason, it was just stuck on 95%...

Does my battery have a problem?....

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: I just bought it 2 weeks ago so I just couldnt believe that my itouch has a problem already...
  2. raxater

raxater New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Duh, you mean you jailbroke it? Because you can first restore, second just wait again, third unplug it and decharge it to the end.
  3. gex00

gex00 New Member

Lolwut?
  4. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    this is not a bug^^nor is it something to worry about - EVERY idevice I had since now (iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 1G, iPod Touch 2G) had this "strange case".

charge it until it doesnt' change anymore (percentage) but you should see the "plug" symbol not the "lightning" which means it is fully charged. and then unplug the charger....sleep/wake the ipod a few times and then you should see 100% or sth like that^^

if not it doesn't matter anyway...it is fully charged

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. SpeedyApocalypse

SpeedyApocalypse Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    95% is close to fully charged, it is just an issue with the display of the percentage.
  6. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    usually when the percentage is already very high (usually 85 or more) the battery will simply "disconnect" and allow the charger to power the ipod. by doing this instead of charging every time it connects, the battery keeps itself from going through a charge cycle to gain only a few percentage points. less charge cycles means longer battery life in the long run.