battery will be the big problem of touch and iphone

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bangkokzzh, Nov 7, 2007.

1. bangkokzzh

bangkokzzh New Member

i turn off my touch , then turn on it after 1 day. i found that the battery meter was not same as before . the battery life was less than before

so i guess . after us turn off touch ,it's maybe just stay by not really turn off.

if really turn off .how can OSX mobile version boot up so quickly as we saw?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ydoucare

ydoucare New Member

Rather than turn it off, you should just put it in sleep mode by pressing the power button once (not holding it), or let it enter sleep mode on it's own. For whatever reason, turning it completely off seems to drain battery (or cause an inaccuracy with the reading).

I've left mine in sleep mode for nearly a day with practically no hit on the battery.
  3. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    the reason why it takes so much juice to turn the ipot and on is because it has to shut down the whole osx and start it back up.. its like when you turn your computer on and off.. the osx is a simplified version ofcourse, but its still an operating system that it has to boot up.
  4. bangkokzzh

bangkokzzh New Member

i don't think so the touch really turn off itself.

i think it's just stay by . this is why the battery life will still less than before after turn off

(PS. stady by need to backup info . so cost lots of battery life)