Battery problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Xyklok, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Xyklok

Xyklok New Member

I jailbreaked my touch a week ago and I installed a few apps since but I'm having a problem with my battery, it's normal when I listen music but it drains the battery like crazy when I use apps. For exemple, today, I listen to music for the whole day (about 7 hours) and the battery is at about 80%, I leave my job and I go wait for the bus. While waiting, I play chess for about 15 min (I lose

Please Register or Log in to view images

) then I take the bus and I start to listen to music again for about 15 min, in the last 5 min I open wikitune or whatever the name is and I listen to one song with the lyrics and I realize my touch is now at 20-25% battery, I shut it down completly to se if its only a bug and when I re-open it, I get the 20% message and I'm at like 5%. Now I know that we should hold the home button for like 5 secconds when shutting the apps (forgot to do it after chess) but I cant believe leaving chess open for 30 min and listening to 1 song on wikitune will take 80% of my battery... What should I do? restore everything then jailbreak it again? uninstall some apps? bring it back to the store to get a new one(after restoring it of course)? Any help would be greatly appreciated

PS: I did search in the forum before making this thread but I couldn't find any solution to my problem.