battery meter stays at 100?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kee, Jan 6, 2009.

1. kee

kee New Member

my touch has been showing that is has full battery power lately and it won't go down. i have been playing games and listening to music and it won't change. last night i was online with it after i got home from school and it jumped from 100 to 60 in a second, then a few minutes later it jumped to 40, and then it died so i pluged it in and it said that it had 15% left. this is really bothersome because i don't know when its going to die on me, any help?
  2. etb_811

etb_811 New Member

men, you have some theme, or something like that?
  3. kee

kee New Member

i didn't install a theme. it just started yesterday and i didn't install anything for a few days
  4. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What etb 811? Ok. kee, try and totally drain it. Like, sit it on a table when it's about to die, let it turn off, turn it back on and do it again. Then when it shuts off a second time plug it in until it's fully charged. Did it with mine and now when it goes down to 20% it doesnt stay on an extra 90 minutes like it did in the beginning lol. It jumps to 10% like it should. Good luck.
  5. kee

kee New Member

i did that already lol. i always let it die before i charge it
  6. M3rcer

M3rcer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    You got the numeric battery enabled? I've found that its a little inaccurate.
  7. kee

kee New Member

yes its on but thats not the problem since i have had that installed ever since i installed 2.2 a long time ago and just now do i start having problems