Battery Life

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by serjen, Sep 14, 2008.

1. serjen

serjen New Member

Hey guys

I wanted to know if i could take my iPod touch into the apple store in Sheffield and get a new one because sometimes the iPod can hold its normal amount of charge, but After the normal amount of charge has run out, i fully charge it (not a quick charge) it sometimes only lasts from half an hour to about an hour and then just cuts off...

Do you think they would also give me a bigger capacity iPod Touch?
  2. craigstephen420

craigstephen420 New Member

Nope, they will give you a refurbished touch. It should hold a charge though. It sounds like yours has a bad battery.
  3. serjen

serjen New Member

so they wont give me a bigger capacity one for my troubles? -.-
  4. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

hell no
    are you kidding me
    a bigger capacity one
    is that sacrasm or what
  5. craigstephen420

I'm not suggesting anything illegal or fraud wise, but there are posts that have info on how to obtain an upgraded ipod. If it breaks enough times, they will give you an upgraded model. Now I've heard when this happens, they just give you an upgraded refurb.
  6. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

No they wont, they will give you a ipod touch the exact same kind you have, They wont give you the newer one if you have the older one, and they wont definently give you a bigger 1, Why would they pay $100 just cause you want a bigger 1? Sorry dude no ones that nice.
  7. craigstephen420

I can tell you I had "problems" with my 30gb ipod photo to the point where they had to replace it three times. After the third time, I asked to talk to a manager, showed him I had 3 different Ipod photos, and asked him nicely if he would just upgrade me to the 60gb ipod photo. I explained very tenderly that it is a major hassle for me to get to and from the store, and the time waiting for the apple help desk, combined with the gas money it cost for me to get to the store etc. He understood completely and uprgaded me.
  8. SpartanPatriot

SpartanPatriot New Member

They will give you a same sized ipod touch. I had a battery problem where it over heated and would not hold a charge and then I called Apple and sent in my ipod and they replaced the battery for free.