battery life

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TH3IRISHRDNK, Jan 3, 2009.

1. TH3IRISHRDNK

TH3IRISHRDNK New Member

Anyone have an idea y my iPod battery is dying so fast? I just got it yesterday an I fully charged it last night an it's suckin down the battery an if only been on it for like 10 minutes? Is it because I'm using my apps?
  2. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Might be a faulty battery.
  3. alnikki25k

alnikki25k New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    R u using ur wifi continuosly ? Coz it can suck battery.....but i dont think it can drain it in 10 minutes....maybe u should replace it!
  4. TH3IRISHRDNK

TH3IRISHRDNK New Member

Well it's not drained it's about 3quaters full
  5. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Some apps do suddenly drain battery is you have wifi and lots of other things on...
  6. Caziban

Caziban Guest

Personally, I've noticed my iPod Touch will quickly deplete some of the battery life quickly if I'm using Applications. No need to fret though, as you'll notice will not continue to deplete at the same alarming rate. I believe most iPod Touch's battery indicators are inaccurate.

I've noticed that when I'm using apps heavily, my battery will deplete to 20% after a decent period of time. But, I notice it'll stay at this 20% much longer then any period of the battery. Even so, sometimes it'll warn you with "Only 10% of battery remaining." and later on, I'll look at the battery and it's at the 20% area. Funny, it magically recharges itself. It's safe to say yours isn't faulty.