Battery life estimater?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by replicat0r, Apr 2, 2008.

1. replicat0r

replicat0r New Member

i was wonder if there is an app out there that esimate how long ur battery is gonna last... cause lookin @ the bar really dont help much.. somethin like the esimater in psp would help so much
  2. nbvikingsidiot001

nbvikingsidiot001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i no there is an app called battery info that gives u all the info on your battery and gives you the percentage left in your battery but i cant remember what source it was
  3. eyezack87

eyezack87 New Member

The battery app always freezes my ipot after I exit out of it. I don't know if its just me but I find that quite annoying. I press the sleep key and it doesn't sleep for 5 seconds -.-"
  4. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i suggest trying out Advanced Preferences. theres an option in there that makes it so that when you tap the battery icon in the status bar, it changes to the percentage of battery you have left. tap it again, and its back to the icon.
  5. BMANZZS

BMANZZS New Member

The amount of time left on your iPod completely depends on what you are doing with it. If you're surfing Safari using WiFi or watching a video, your iPod will run out a lot faster than just playing music. That being said, there's no real point in making a timer because it would constantly be changing.
  6. zerogun

zerogun New Member

I don't know how many users here are mac users, but there's an app on OS X called coconut battery and it tells you the all the details of an existing power source (e.g. battery). It displays how many cycles it's been charged, what the voltage is etc.

An app like this for the iPot would be awesome, since I'm actually experiencing some really strange battery behaviour where battery life is barely lasting a day without any usage and the iPot is in standby mode solely.