Battery indicator doesn't display

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Matt929rr, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Matt929rr

Matt929rr New Member

I recently downgraded to 1.1.1 version firmware and jailbroke my ipod touch. Everything works fine , but i could have sworn that the battery indicator would stay on the screen when plugged into computer. Now when I wake it out of sleep mode, it comes up on screen then after 5 seconds the screen goes off. If I set the auto-lock feature to never, the springboard screen stays on. If i hold down the power button to put into sleep mode and then hit home button, the battery indicator will show up along with the unlock slider, then 5 seconds later the screen will shut off. I thought that the batter indicator should show up when plugged in. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Thanks
  2. FluxBox

FluxBox New Member

I don't understand where your problem is. If you turn on the lock screen when plugged in, it shuts off in a few seconds anyways.
  3. BlackWolf

BlackWolf New Member

I know what he means. That's normal. I think you are talking about the big battery icon in the middle of the screen in sleep-mode, not the one in the statusbar, aren't you?
    Well, that's normal. You only see that icon if you put the ipod to sleep and if you do, it shuts the screen of after a few seconds. That's what sleepmode means

Please Register or Log in to view images

There is no way to leave the screen on and have the huge battery icon.

regards
  4. Matt929rr

Matt929rr New Member

BlackWolf,

Thats exactly what I meant. I could have sworn at one point the big battery icon stayed on the screen when charging. guess I was wrong. Thanks for the quick responses guys.

Matt