battery incicator doesn't work properly on Ipof touch 2G

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by thangngoc, Mar 21, 2009.

1. thangngoc

thangngoc New Member

it is happened after I jailbreak my ipod touch. The battery indicator always stayed in the middle (like 50%). But when I restarted my ipod, I recognized that my battery was very low, then it went up to the middle range again. Does anyone has the same problem or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance
  2. The Crow

The Crow Banned

I had the issue of the battery life dieing when I had it off but that was because I forgot to turn off the wifi connection. I have never seen it go from 50% then back up though.
  3. thangngoc

thangngoc New Member

yup!! It is very weird. I even use the BatteryLog applacation to test the percentage of the ipod's battery, it was going up without even charging. Should be restore to the factory mode and hopefully it will get back to normal?
  4. bjlock

bjlock Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    how dare you call it an ipof
  5. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think it's normal that the ipod display depleted battery life right after a restart. This happens on my 1G and my friend's 2G as well. It's probably since restart takes a lot of battery so initially it shows it as being significantly depleted but after a couple of minutes, it will go back to display the correct usage.