battery in top right corner

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by jdwinn, Jul 10, 2009.

1. jdwinn

jdwinn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    How do you change the corner battery to just numerical? NOT through sbsettings where you have percentage and battery. I can't seem to find any custom top right corner batteries or advice on how to change it to just numbers. Thanks guys.
  2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Get Extended Preferences from Cydia, and then you can toggle the Numerical battery On or Off in the Settings app.
  3. jdwinn

jdwinn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Okay, I tried changing this through both sbsettings and extended settings (which is located in "settings" right?) and it keeps putting a percentage next to the battery. I can't seem to just get it numerical and get rid of the battery all together.

Also, how the heck do I get five dock to work? There isn't a icon and I even tried to reinstall it.
  4. Admandemza

Admandemza New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    haha it took me ages to figure out how 5 dock icon worked. In the end i realised it is already installed, you just add another icon to your 4 icons in the dock. so simple

as for the battery i too want to know, all i get is the percentage but i see loads of screenshots with just a number?